Scotia String Quartet
The Scotia String Quartet is hugely experienced when it comes to weddings. We know how special your wedding day is and will tailor the music exactly to suit your specific needs. We are only too happy to guide you and help you choose the perfect music to enhance your special day.
We understand that planning a wedding is a costly affair and can offer a String Trio option. Duos and solos can also be arranged. We have a pool of professional players in all areas of Scotland, so travelling is not a problem.
We pride ourselves on looking after our customers. Our manager and cellist, Lizzy, is always on hand to ensure you are happy and that everything runs smoothly right from your first enquiry through to the big day itself.
We can play for as little or as much of your wedding as you would like. We can play for your ceremony, drink's reception and wedding breakfast.
Example Wedding Service:
- 20 - 30 mins of music to keep your guests entertained before the ceremony
- Music for the Entrance of the Bride
- Music for the Signing Of the Register and picture taking
- Exit music for the new Mr and Mrs
- An hour of background music for you and your guests while you enjoy your drink's reception
* Please note, that we can play hymns.
Our extensive and diverse playlist is sure to please you. However, if you can't find what you are looking for, The Scotia String Quartet can arrange or even compose pieces for your special day with a helping hand from our resident arranger / composer, David Webster.